So...practise sessions for the event during the hols. We met on Wed, I brought my laptop along, so did 2 of my other Project Work groupies. We sat around from 11 to 2, doing nothing. Oh, don't even get my started on how crappy CJ's wireless is. The signal strength is excellent, but trying to connect to the network itself takes a PhD in rocket science... Anyway, after managing to connect(finally) i set up my very own LAN shop a corner of the class!


Heres me playing CS...Eugene bugging me for his turn.
Note the Orange Box mouse pad...it isn't mine dammit. Damien lost mine...argh. So....played CS for about half an hour or so, took turns with everyone else, even though it was my comp..
We got to the skit at around 4pm. Guess what role I got to play? Dumb guy! Here are my retarded lines:
Teacher: So can anyone tell how we can protect the environment?
Dumb Guy: uh....buy more weapons?
Teacher: Ok....can I have an answer from someone who is not a complete retard?
...
...
Teacher: Ok, so why must we protect our environment?
Dumb Guy: Because its good, what!
Thank God the event isn't gonna be televised...don't wanna shame ourselves on national TV lol. If you live around the Bukit Gombak area or something, do yourself a favour and stay in your home.
Thursday, same thing. We anticipated that we'd end up doing nothing again, so we brought along of project stuff. Turns out, only 7 people turned up, so we managed to finish our Maths and Econs project in one swoop. Not much to talk about, spent the rest of the time playing CS/TF2.
Oh, and NO ONE seems to have heard of TF2 before...why? Its such an awesome game...
Anyway, this picture was taken yesterday. Somehow, they decided that we should SING a song at the end of our skit...excellent. So, trying to memorize the lyrics and such. Figures I'm just gonna lip synch the whole thing. Oh, and on that day, we won't be provided with mics, so gotta shout or something?
Two more days to the event... I tell ya straight, our skit is only 50% done, and none of us knows how to sing the bleddy song. Lol. I hope we don't screw up that badly.
Labels: Earth Hours






