Schools alright...I'm just not used to climbing 5 storeys up to my class in the early morning to dump my bag in the class, go down 4 storeys for assembly, then walk back up for lessons. Great morning workout, yeah? I can't believe ACJC has swimming for PE lessons, as I was told by Cheng Heng. But then again, seeing as how freaking rich they are, I wouldn't expect less. Just so you know, CJC's PE involves running AROUND the whole school because our pathetic track's only 335m and has only two lanes. I can't remember how many times in this week alone I've bitched about that. Argh.
I have a maths test tmr...CA they call it. don't know what it stands for. Problem is, I must have left my maths notes in class, or someone has taken it. Nothing to study, period. Thank god its not counted in the promo, but it'll still be in the report books nonetheless. Strangely enough, the only lesson I fully understand is Econs. Its boring yet simple to comprehend. Most of it is logic I guess. The worst lesson is chinese. Damn, I really appreciate our chinese teacher now. For the past 8 lessons or so, all my current CL teacher does is throw us some work, then plonk herself down in front of the laptop for the rest of the damned period.
I find myself blogging about TF2 the moment I run out of thoughts. So here goes. I got unbanned from the StarHub servers. YEAH!! With a little bit of lying, pleading and retardation on his part, I convinced the sole admin of all the StarHub servers in all Steam FPS games to unban me.
I was really on the verge of buying a new copy of TF2, since all the other servers are crap. So after getting some info from a few buddys here and there, I searched the steam community for "Hammifer". Search results turned up "Ze Lobot"(he created an account just to address unbans), "DO NO MSG THIS AC FOR UNBANS" and "FORK TEH FORKING FORKER". Personal description also stated that to get unbans I was to join a group chat and beg for it. I was starting to have second thoughts, but I requested all his accounts for friendship nonetheless.
I had the conversation down, so here it is. For convenience(and space)'s sake, FORK TEH FORKING FORKER will be referred to as FTFF.
Blitz: theres no one in the group chat
FTFF: for what?
Blitz: Unbans
*awkward pause*
FTFF: what did you get banned for?
Blitz: to be honest, mic spam.
FTFF: Did you get a prior warning before you were banned?
Blitz: no, I was just banned straight.
FTFF: What were the admin's names? or is there anyone who can testify to that?
Blitz: um...not sure.
FTFF: when did this happen?
Blitz: about November last year
FTFF: I remember you.
Blitz: you do?
FTFF: I was there personally, and I remember warning you many many times. So you left me with no choice.
FTFF: just so you know, the kind of people i hate most are mic spammers, liars and cheaters, in that order.
Blitz: So theres nothing I can do?
FTFF: Yes. You could buy a new copy of TF2.
Blitz: alright....at least I tried.
*very long pause here. about roughly 15mins or so*
FTFF: i tell you what. since i just had my coffee, and i'm in a good mood. give me one very good reason why i should allow you back on my servers. and even so, only under certain conditions.
Blitz: um...because I'll never do it again.
Blitz: I promise.
Blitz: plus, my mic is broken. so i can't mic spam.
FTFF: thats not really a reason.
*long pause again*
FTFF: just so you know, i will not tolerate my servers degenerating into the likes of other servers out there. I'm sure you know. there will be zero tolerance for mic spammers, cheaters, and whatsoever that threatens my servers into that state.
FTFF: tell you what
FTFF: I'll unban you, but if i ever hear anything from you ever again, don't even bother to come look for me. i will not entertain you.
Blitz: yeah, i promise you'll never hear of me again.
Blitz: Thanks so much!
OK...now you see how much of an arse I can be. But all in good cause. That 15 bucks that I would have spent on a new copy of TF2 goes to Bryant and Cheng Heng's bday present money! So there!
in total randomness, i shall quote someone who dissed me today.
"Everyone else's rockets move faster than yours. They are also more accurate and powerful. This is because they have a sweet Turbo Alignment Laser Enhanced Nuke Thrower instead of what you have."
after i complained on how i can't kill nuts with Soldier.
thus ends my very long post.

Navigate with the rectangles beside the tagboard!
Take note that there are hidden songs in the jukebox above the tagboard, and enjoy your journey to my life, brain and thoughts... XD
Have fun and remember to tag!

