I was supposed to receive a call or a message telling me that I am confirmed to go for the Shooting trials today but I didn't. I went anyway. Surprisingly, there are just about as many girls as there are guys.
I was one of the first to enter to range with a fellow classmate Sonic(how COOL a name is that!?, though I wonder how he made it through primary shcool without falling into severe depression). Wrote our names on the form and saw checkboxes for "completed PT" and "completed shooting". Rifle was quite heavy, not to mention that it was the bloody cheap type of air rifle that you had to compress the air yourself after everyshot via a crank at the side. Would it be too much to ask for a more advanced one? Like those that feed air to the gun via a tube or something like that.
Saw some familiar faces in the tryouts crowd, Gabriel Goh, Aik Seng, Amos Lee, Alex(said he got sick of fencing) and several other SJI guys. I was in group 1, which started shooting first while group 2 went for PT first. I shot pretty well, and the J2s behind me kept asking if I had previous shooting experience xD Waited for about half an hour or so for the rest of the group to finish shooting(there were only 10 lanes). At some point in time Group 2 came back from PT, drenched in sweat. We heard that we were gonna do 2.4, 60 crunches and 50 pushups from some of them.
Skip the boring bits....went for PT, track's only 335m(pathetic) so we had to run 7 rounds. I realised I'm freaking unfit now. At the 3 round or so I was tired like shit already. Thank god by the 4th round it rained....but unfortunately I was starting on my 5th round so I was the last on the get off the track, and hence was the wettest. Worst part was they made us go back to the air-conditioned shooting range while we were drenched. Lets see who gets pneumonia tmr...
Chances of me getting into the shooting club would be pretty high..but if CMI then i'll go join some retarded club.

Navigate with the rectangles beside the tagboard!
Take note that there are hidden songs in the jukebox above the tagboard, and enjoy your journey to my life, brain and thoughts... XD
Have fun and remember to tag!

