First week and I've already ponned one day of school. I knew something was gonna happen after that 300m in the rain..sheesh. Came down with the flu, so mum let me pon. Dumb thing about CJ is that we aren't allowed to give parent letters if we're absent, so I had to drag myself to the doctor to get an MC, otherwise I'll get detention for turning up on monday without one.
Friday's a pretty slack day anyway, I don't think i missed much. CJ's rules are that you are only supposed to end school at 1pm earliest. Friday for me ends at 11pm, so i would have to wait for 2 bloody hours to get dismissed. Or I could ninja myself outta the school gates...gotta pick up some tips from Bryant on how to do that xD
Still no word on whether I made it into shooting though. Oh, and my timetable changes next week. Teachers complain that their timetables change every 10 mins...so yea.
TF2! wheres ma scout update.

Navigate with the rectangles beside the tagboard!
Take note that there are hidden songs in the jukebox above the tagboard, and enjoy your journey to my life, brain and thoughts... XD
Have fun and remember to tag!

