Ok. Too many things to say, too little time/lazy to type it all out in one go. Most probably the latter. I'll make this as short and painless as possible.
Day 1
First stepped into CJ. Saw many guys around. Total of about 15 guys from 422 alone. If I can recall correctly it would be Alastair, Chris Chui, Chris Ng, Muhaimin, Kee Hao, Jordan, Shen Shin, Wayne, Gerard...can't remember the rest. Bryant was here for the first day too.
Found out that Muhaimin was in my group, with some 434 guy named Shriyas. 3 SJI guys, nobody else. Few guys from Kranji, Nan Hua, Swiss cottage. Mostly IJ girls. Ice breaker games felt weird and our group was extremely unresponsive. Stuck with Muhaimin for most of the time until the facilitators said we should sit apart. lul. One thing I noticed. Everyone, every single damned one was a head shorter than me. If it wasn't for Muhaimin I'd feel pretty weird. Seriously.
Day 2
Bryant went into ACJC. Bastard. Missed all the goddamn fun games we had.
Ok. This day I've come closer to mud, paint, corn flour and food colouring I ever want to in my life. You know the game Twister? A mat with a few different coloured spots and one guy would call out something like "right hand to a red spot!" and then you'll do so and a few more commands and you'll be twisted like crazy? We did the same. With plates of paint. PAINT. with corn flour. STICKY PAINT. And we didn't do the hands or legs things. It was stuff like "right cheek to red" or "all crotches on blue!". You can imagine the fun we had.....
Then the mass dance. I've never been in a mixed school before in my life and now they ask me to do a dance with a girl. hmm. Not so bad, just that the music was insanely fast and my partner was insanely short. ..... ....
Heard from Shen Shin that Bryant has problems with his Mass Dance too...but we'll leave that to him to explain xD
Day 3
Half of the J1s went to Kallang for Dragon Boating, other half stayed behind. I was in the other half. Highlight of the day? Telematch on the field!! Oh btw, the track surrounding the field is only 335m long. And only has 2 lanes. Thats like 2 Cheng Hengs standing beside each other. I'm starting to appreciate SJI now..
Ok. Telematch details. 4 groups, each group for itself.
Station 1: Two sponge balls soaked with water, one between your knees and one under your arms. Run across to the other side and squeeze the water into a pail. Water level has to reach a certain limit to move on to the next station. The game masters sure were encouraging though
Game master: "Go! Go! Go! Only a little more!!!!"
Guy beside me: "Yea right. If by little more you mean another half a pail...."
Station 2: Whole team log rolls across a quarter of the field.
Station 3: Every one wets their hair, applies a little showering foam and Voila! head full of foam!! Must fully cover a person with foam to move on. I pity that girl we chose....
Station 4: army crawl across a quarter of the field, spin 10 rounds on the spot then get a soya bean from a plate fill with flour, with your mouth. When it was my turn the guy holding the plate shoved it into my face. Instant makeup!
Station 5: Run to the top of some stairs, grab a bite of watermelon and run down. Next guy goes. Rinse and repeat till watermelon is polished off.
Our group won! amazing.
Bleh, I'm too lazy to post more.

Navigate with the rectangles beside the tagboard!
Take note that there are hidden songs in the jukebox above the tagboard, and enjoy your journey to my life, brain and thoughts... XD
Have fun and remember to tag!

