You see, this is what happens when you read Cheng Heng and Bryant's blog too much. You start putting titles for blog posts when blog posts don't really need titles because they're not freaking 500-word essays. (or rather 1000-word for the kind of stuff Bryant writes).
Anyway, back to the main topic. We got split up into our real classes today...the teary goodbyes and i-hope-we-end-up-in-the-same-class stuff aside, we were just made to spend the rest of the day after 9:30am as a class. It felt really weird, seeing my orientation facilitators playing icebreaker games at the other side of the quadrangle(parade square with running-track type of ground, except green in colour) while I sat in my new group. I was posted to 1T23, so we were seated not too far away from 1T21, which was my orientation group.
My new facilitators were kinda dull. I really loved the enthusiasm my previous facilitators showed, but the current ones are like...."duh". One half of the cohort went to Telok Blangah(sp?) to walk around while the other half stayed in school. I was in the half that stayed. We played games like floorball, captain's ball with a piece of dough, volleyball with waterbombs. Yeah, you get the idea.
My orientation group had a really nice mix of different personalities but I feel that my class is rather monotonous. You would probably ask me to give it some time...I thought the same of my group when I first stepped into CJ. Oh btw, we have a boy/girl ratio of almost 1:1. A really unlucky class, the one Keith and Mark Chia went into, had a boy girl ratio of 12:1. 26 ppl in a class, max. Really sad...2 girls in the whole class.
Tomorrow with also be a school day, this time the guys that went out will stay and the guys that stayed will go out. Will be quite a long walk, and will also have campfire finale at night. At least we'll be getting back into our orientation groups specially for the campfire, so that will be one of the things I'll be looking forward to. Day will end at 7pm. 12 hour school....sigh. Damn you Sam, you don't have to do any of this!
Aik Send transferred over today. Pity, he missed the fun games where we got to know corn flour, paint and food colouring so much better.

Navigate with the rectangles beside the tagboard!
Take note that there are hidden songs in the jukebox above the tagboard, and enjoy your journey to my life, brain and thoughts... XD
Have fun and remember to tag!

