I gave up on trying to make friends with all the little critters on the island. Every single time I try to sing or dance to them they somehow call for back up and I've totally no way of making them happy. Who needs friends anyways...when you can wipe them off the face of the earth! Although you only have 4 options of attacking, Bite, Charge, Strike and Spit, battles can be pretty diverse when most of the little idiots gang up on you. Typical battles would be like 3 to 1 or in worst cases 5 to 1. But I win everytime :D
This torrented Spore came with a No-key crack so securom's been removed! In your face EA! I'm just satisfied I paid totally nothing for this....lul.
On a separate note, Dad rented The Dark Knight from VideoHub.sg. I haven't watched it yet since I couldn't make it the other time you guys went to the movies. Anyway, dad's gonna copy it into his huge stash of pirated DVDs so we can watch it again and agai- Wait, you weren't supposed to know that..
I guess I won't be playing TF2 that often then. But do tell me when the Scout update is out.
Labels: Spore


