Results day is (supposedly) 5 days away from now - 12th Jan. Some say its on the 16th but i think 12th would be the most reasonable since JC start school on the 12th, and it would do much good to delay it any longer...
Been receiving loads and loads of mail from all 5 polys, all the mags and the brochures and the various marketing devices. Seriously, polytechnics are government owned right? So why are they doing this? A huge waste of taxpayer money. Huge waste. I'd rather they use it to...um, fix the Flyer or something. I haven't even had the chance to ride it yet xD But the thought of rappeling down the side is quite unnerving, but we've all done this is OBS/Ace camp before right? Hm....
I'm kinda nervous about the results, although Dad keeps telling me that whats been done is already done, so no point worrying. Well, at least I can be glad that hes understanding. I don't expect much either. Bryant told be that he had a nightmare about waking up in tears after seeing that he had got 16 points for the Os. Frankly, I was a little skeptical because its not like we've been doing exceptionally well. I understand that it can be hard, very hard to accept thing like these sometimes. I think we shouldn't aim too high, be realistic and all that. Life is easier that way.
All the best.

Navigate with the rectangles beside the tagboard!
Take note that there are hidden songs in the jukebox above the tagboard, and enjoy your journey to my life, brain and thoughts... XD
Have fun and remember to tag!

