With all that tension, hype and anxiety over with, it's a big load off my mind. L1B5 = 12 L1R4 = 9
On that very day we arrived at school to collect our results, I heard Mr Lui over the PA system that our L1R5 average this year was 10.4. You could practically hear the crys of disbelief ripple throughout the few people in the canteen. It raised my hopes a little, but I was still anxious.
Boring talk in the hall, then Mr Tung told those who didn't pay some fees to go to the office, then we collect out results slips there. Paid the fees, the guy in the office told us to wait for the whole line to clear before he hands out out slips. Waited and waited, turns out Mr Tung had our slips all along. Missed all the atmosphere in the hall. Wonder what it was like. Could hear the screams of joy from below though, felt really left out =/
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with my score...I just wish...well, that I could have done better, seeing as how most of the guys I've asked so far did better than me. But keeping in mind that I only started studying in June this year, I shouldn't be asking for much. Missed ACJC by 3 points, have to settle for CJC. I don't like SAJC, for some reason or another. Visited their open house today though.
Leave me alone to wallow in my self-pity, and don't ask me to play TF2 with you. I brought out my uber-hax again and got meself banned from all the StarHub servers. The never ending domination sounds soothe my pain, some what.
I shall be an egoistic whore and post pictures of my domination! (Before hacking) At least I am good at the game(somewhat) even without hax :D
time to pwn more ppl with headshots.





