Things I've found out about TF2 I've never noticed before
- The heavy's minigun shoots 4 bullets per ammo count. Since TF2 doesn't limit me to only have one bullet hole of any sort on the whole map at the same time, it actually shows as 4 bullet holes when i shoot a minigun round into the wall
- Gibs exist. I didn't know TF2 players could blast into a shower of blood and bits and pieces. I especially love the killcam which shows you stuff like "Your foot" "another bit of You". Thats just hilarious.
- I can shoot other people's gibs around! yippee! Flying head splats blood all over the wall!!
- Severed head that rolls down stairs make nice red carpet for me to walk up =D
- TF2 has TWO teams. RED and BLU. I always saw them as BLACK, regardless of team, on my old laptop.
- Water is not opaque.(what a relief)
- I can mutilate corpses and push them off balconies!! WAHHAHAWHAHWA
- Mic spam is fun(since this laptop comes with an integrated mic =D)
- Its very fun when people happen to die near steel bars and their ragdoll's leg gets caught in between two bars. Human pinata FTW!
- Shooting bullets into metallic objects creates sparks!! Wow!
- Ubered Medic and partner act as metallic objects. Seeing sentry bullets glance off them is such eye-candy.
Okay, now you know how deprived I am of TF2 graphics the past 7 months. lol.
Alright, one last thing before I end. Our results day is on 12th of Jan right? anyone know the time?


