I've finally resisted the urge to switch on my hacks whenever I play TF2. I kinda missed how fun this game was when I first started playing it, now its just getting stale. I blame Left 4 Dead for stealing the limelight from TF2. Now Valve has abandoned TF2 to update L4D. Its been what? a month since they last updated the TF2 blog? Its really lame, valve, that the community had to find out through a third party website that you're not gonna release any more TF2 updates till '09.
When my hacks were on, it showed every player's name and hp, so if I saw a stray line of text floating in midair it'd definitely be a spy. Its so easy not to notice them sneak past you, even with the hacks on. Sometimes I just had to turn a blind eye as I watched them go past me, for the fear of being reported cuz I kept shooting down every single spy who tried to cross the front lines. Not that I haven't been reported a single time yet.... I wonder when I'm gonna get banned..
I've been trying to finish Final Fantasy 12 on the PS2 the last few days, but decided to start all over again cuz I lost track of the plot as I didn't play for half a year. The game's like 100 hours long...
Dad's agreed to get a new comp when his end year bonus comes, I wonder if should get any new games to go with it...any recommendations? I'm dying to try Spore but reviews say otherwise.
=/ I'm really bored stuck at home..lol

Navigate with the rectangles beside the tagboard!
Take note that there are hidden songs in the jukebox above the tagboard, and enjoy your journey to my life, brain and thoughts... XD
Have fun and remember to tag!

