I've been playing RappelzSEA for the past few days. I won't say its exceptionally fun, but other than the insane lag the moment I step into towns its pretty much okay. Leveling is....well, plain boring. I've got to lvl 21 so far, job level 16, job: Gaian Fighter with my lvl 21 Tortus pet. I think I might quit soon, TF2's seeming more interesting now that I haven't played it for a few days xD
Oh, one of my friends on Steam recently notified me that another friend of mine had actually ratted on me hacking. ON the Steam forums itself! Wow, he sure doesn't know that forums are actually PUBLIC. Realllll smart, if you ask me. Of course, I had to outright deny it, but if you wanna see the actual thread its here. In the end it turned out as an argument over the ESG itself. It seems I've caused a shitload of trouble for myself... But I stopped hacking a week ago.
Till next time.

Navigate with the rectangles beside the tagboard!
Take note that there are hidden songs in the jukebox above the tagboard, and enjoy your journey to my life, brain and thoughts... XD
Have fun and remember to tag!

