Sorry for not posting for quite awhile. Been kinda "busy" with having fun. lol. My parents are quite against me wasting my whole hols away in front of the comp, althought I don't see why its such a sin to play TF2 for 6 hours a day *grin*. I might be moving to MapleStory for awhile though, a new class was recently released so I thought I'd might as well try it out. Hey, Cheng Heng plays RuneScape(no offence), so why can't I play Maple? xD
Dad suggests I find a job or go for some courses..learning C++ e.g. I think finding a job would be better...anyone wanna come with me? Maybe we could find some job agency(lots of them in town) or not we could always turn to McDonalds. $3.50 an hour is reasonable.
The CGS Finals was just last weekend, where Pandemic and EMG faced off in the finals of TF2. winner walks away with $5000, runner up $3,500. The match was great, seriously. I loved how carnage always manages to harass the other team so badly that they are forced to send backup. The guy is one wicked Scout player.
The streaming vid can be found here. That would be the second match. You could watch Match 1 if you like, but personally I find badlands a little too cramped and fast-paced for my liking. One of the commentators should seriously learn to take lessons in speaking -_-.
My bro's getting his PSLE results tmr..kinda nervous. My parents said to prepare for the worst, 180-ish. *sigh*, just hope he can get into SJI, at least.
Hm...alright thats all I have to say. Till next time.

Navigate with the rectangles beside the tagboard!
Take note that there are hidden songs in the jukebox above the tagboard, and enjoy your journey to my life, brain and thoughts... XD
Have fun and remember to tag!

