
(click to enlarge)
Right...so I got a little bored, and hooked myself up with some hacks... Okay, so i might get VAC-banned. Maybe not. This was done in a little test server using the "create server" button, so I haven't actually used this in real play yet.
Features :
Aimbot - Turn On / OffAim Key - Mouse 1 - 3Aim
FOV - Field of View for aimbot
Auto Aim - Automatically aim for you
Aim Mode - FOV = 0, Distance = 1
Aim Team - 0 = Enemies, 1 = Friendly
Prediction - Latency based
Draw Spot - Draws the current aim spot
Const Crits - Works with some weapons, buggy
Smooth Aim - Make your aiming seem more legit
Trigger Bot - When you mouse over an opponent, itll fire
Speed Key - Mouse 1 - 3
Speed Mode - No Attack speed / Attack Speed
And more. The one shown in the screenshot is the third-person mode. I've always loved third person shooters....and this lets me see round corners. The constant crits are great, but it stalls for awhile. What it actually does is wait for the packet that initiates the crits, then grabs it and fires off the crits, but since crits are supposed to be a 5% chance..it usually takes about 3 seconds or so after I press M1 to fire.
TF2 would have to be the 3rd game I've hacked, Maplestory, Gunz, then this. Plus, you can see how crappy my comp is. Even with no people in the server, only bots, i'm getting a crappy 20 fps(shown in top right hand corner), and all the models are black -_-.
Now, i assume no one will be particularly evil and report me right? xD
Hmmm.....still have other hacks that i'm waiting to try, so will update later.


