Yes, its nearly 1:00am.
Yes, I'm playing TF2.
No, I'm not tired.
Well, actually I am.
The Os have been going pretty well so far...'cept for the Physics paper which was so screwed up. And Elec History...that i didn't study much for, so can't blame anyone. Ironically, I've been playing WAY much more than compared to before the O levels. My Steam profile says I've clocked in 29.2 hours in the past week, which is a lot. Recently I found my old GBA SP at the back of my old cupboard, and somehow started play Zelda: Oracle of Ages all over again. Mind you, I've never really completed the game. Its kinda interesting, yet frustrating playing that game. Dead ends everywhere, but at least I can say I haven't resorted to looking for guides at GameFAQs yet =P
Mugged a lot of SS today too, managed to draft up all the essays that I want to study, totalling 7 in all with 1 BC question.
....I just hope i can get below 15 points for my Os.
Back to TF2...that new auto-fire pistol script I got from the TF2wiki is making my puny gun fire like a SMG. xD

Navigate with the rectangles beside the tagboard!
Take note that there are hidden songs in the jukebox above the tagboard, and enjoy your journey to my life, brain and thoughts... XD
Have fun and remember to tag!

