I really, really hope this would be my last blog post until the end of the O levels. I don't wanna be caught dead playing tf2 in the midst of the exam period...
Anyway, tomorrow's graduation day. I still think its a huge waste of time, and judging by the sheer number of people who ponned school today because there was a rehearsal scheduled, I think pretty much everyone agrees on that. Hm...sitting in front of Kai Sam in the hall is quite a feat. I mean...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *giggle*...then *laughter*....argh. No offence, but its kinda irritating. But the part i'm worried about the the letter. I wonder what to say to my parents after they've read it. Thinking back, i wrote the letter in a matter-of-fact kind of tone...politically correct stuff, you know? like i'd promise to do my best of the O's, blah blah blah...
Enough of the boring stuff...birthday's coming up soon. I just spent the last 2 hours reading Mass Effect-Revelation, a book Bryant lent me. Wow, its been like 3 years since i've actually finished a whole novel. The book was a good read, thanks pal.
So i've been wondering, for my birthday should i get Spore, Mass Effect, or a new graphics card? Preferably after the Os of course, don't wanna get distracted. Spore's been getting crappy reviews, so its the graphics card or Mass Effect. Wonder if this laptop can even RUN Mass Effect...
Just to sidetrack a little, Gav's been releasing more of that TF2 Fan Art. I'm kinda lazy to post the pics one by one here, so i'll just give the link to his DeviantArt page.

Navigate with the rectangles beside the tagboard!
Take note that there are hidden songs in the jukebox above the tagboard, and enjoy your journey to my life, brain and thoughts... XD
Have fun and remember to tag!

