Seriously, wtf. Like traffic is even gonna come out for the O levels. Well, i did it anyway, wrote on the ERP, COE and park and ride scheme. I left out the other essay question. Rest of the day was pretty much like normal...sitting in a hellhole at the back. Well, our class is freaking noisy. At any point of the day its either Raaghav and his group talking or its Gerard doing something retarded.
Anyway, Tim posed us this trick question today.If one was equal to five, two was equal to ten, three was equal to fifteen and four was equal to twenty, what is five equal to? Without second thought, i said twenty-five, which was wrong. The answer is five because one is equal to five. lol, tricky questions are tricky.
Had SS focus group after school, went to eat lunch first then to the library with Zhong Xi, Chris Chui and Reuben to do maths.
Somehow, I was supposed to be in Ms Leong's class for SS, but i decided to switch to Reuben's class, which is taught by Mrs Kaur. I don't know how, but I ended up following Chris to Ms Feroz's class. Well, it makes no difference anyway. We got released at 3:45pm, cuz feroz got nothing else to teach...probably wanted to go back to the staff room to eat more biscuits.
I was surfing the Steam Forums, when i found some fanart which i really, really liked. •̀.●́

Credit to Gavade, from the steam forums
his thread can be found HERE




