Reading a few other people's blogs, I realise that I myself haven't really penned down my post AP thoughts yet, so i'll do it now.
For all my 4 years in NPCC, i've really become attached to the unit. Its hard for it to just end so abruptly, but theres no other choice. Unlike many other people, I won't say i was really enthusiatic about NPCC. I didn't really strive for that excellence in my CCA like others would. But still, that final moment in AP felt really surreal.
The sunset was amazing. This would have been my 3rd time taking part in AP, and i've also taken part in NPDP in 2006. This final AP was different. In the past, taking part in all those parades, i would usually just want to get them done with as soon as possible. This final AP was different. It was my final time on parade, my final time as an NCO, my final time in NPCC. I still remember when I was in sec 2, my first time in AP. I fell out just before the marchpast. I felt realy dissapointed in myself for not being able to hold out for that long. Standing on parade as part of the GOH, I didn't really experience that so called flash back where I would see my years as a cadet play all over again in my mind, rather i was thinking about the marchpast, making it the best i could for it would be the final one i would make.
After the marchpast, the sky was already dark. As the trumpets sound for the very last time, I could really feel the sense of achievement as all my years in NPCC have come to an end. Although there have been times where we disagreed, times where we disliked each other, I've really come to treasure the time spent in the Unit, and things won't be the same again. It would feel weird every friday, not having to attend training anymore, and watching all the other cadets rush down to HQ. The times spent with you guys are invaluable.
There's still POP on friday, although i really hate preparing my No 1 uniform all over again, it is after all, the very final time i would be doing so.

Navigate with the rectangles beside the tagboard!
Take note that there are hidden songs in the jukebox above the tagboard, and enjoy your journey to my life, brain and thoughts... XD
Have fun and remember to tag!

