Since Cheng Heng and Bryant decided to grab a bite first, Damien and I went to play some CS 1.6. I got my arse handed to me....Damien pwns with the sniper rifle lol. Then when Bryant and Cheng Heng came back we played Quake 4 for awhile, and Damien was being an asshole sniping with the railgun.
We played COD4 for like 5mins, then Shen Shin came, but he decided to play something else. Then Jem came. I won't say i hate COD4, but its just not the game for me. IMO, compared to TF2, COD4 sucks. seriously. Damien was also lamenting on how screwed up this game was(untill he found the MP5, that is). COD4 is all just about chionging or camping, basically assault till no ones left, then rinse and repeat. TF2's different. You've different roles, Medic, Engineer just to name a few. Can't aim for nuts? go Medic, help the team in another way instead. I dunno...COD4 doesn't really have that "fun" factor. Just the "thrill" factor....plus running too much give me a headache, which still hasn't gone away now.
Anyways, back to LAN. My bloody comp was starting to show some weird colour flashes all over the screen, then it finally hanged. Then half an hour later it hanged again. Then i switched comps, and had this guy watching porn right beside me. Guys, what the fk? who on earth goes to a lanshop to watch porn? retard...
I left at around 5:30, the rest are still playing now i guess. Waited 19 mins for the 166 bus(argh), then walked home.
sorry, COD4's just not my cup of tea....
Labels: TF2


