Somehow my mum put me up with a new tuition teacher yesterday, some old woman with 25 years of experience in teaching(wow), but i had to go to her house. It was kinda funny actually, cuz my mum was persuading me to go but i kept refusing, until the tuition teacher called me and said that she also had a SJI boy currently under her. Well, it turned out to be Deon, ex-classmate 111,211. I really forgot how my mum finally managed to get me to go but it was helllllll.....
No offence, she is a good teacher, but I've just got, like 4 days left, and she had to give me a crash course on her new methods of speed reading and analysing the comprehensions and memorizing cheng yus and such.
I just got back from tuition, (yes its 11pm now) since 7pm, and tomorrow i'll have to go back to her place at 11:30am till like 7? I kinda envy those who have late PTMs now...haiz.
Labels: save meh soul...


