well waddaya know, today SUCKS.
I thought the best part of today was that I'd totally get to MISS physics, so I didn't have to do the 06 physics paper that Mr Lam said he wanted by today. In comparison, going to CCAB to stone was wayyy better than getting screw by him. Well so i thought...
We left class at 12:30pm, went down to outside HQ, changed into mufti(Full U pants + normal shoes+PE shirt), put our bags at the bookshop area and went to gather everyone still in the canteen to fall in. You see, we were supposed to take a bus there ourselves, so we couldn't wear Half U as that would require us to wear our berets and we wouldn't want people staring at us in public would we? Well, last minute change of plans, Adam said to wear Half U and didn't need to wear beret for this once. Rushed to change, then falled in. It started drizzling so we were like "oh shit". Mr Gregory called us to the canteen stalls area where we collect 3 bottles of mineral water each. Well, not bad....at least had sufficient water.
We set off to the bus stop near the CC (not crossing the overhead bridge), waited for 154, boarded the bus then stopped two stops later. And it was STILL raining, so had to walk through the rain, which wasn't that heavy actually, to CCAB. The place was TINY compared to turf city....which sucked of course. We had to put our bags under a tent, but the water was slowly flowing to the tent area so we had less space. Plus we also had to change into Full U, which was quite unfortunate because at that very moment all the girls started coming in.
Nevermind about that, afterwards Mr Nathan came to brief us.
=================
Mr Nathan: If you see anyone trying to climb over the barricade, you just say "Please move back, thank you." If they try to argue, you just say "Please move back, thank you." If they try to argue somemore, just say "Please move back, thank you." Be polite but firm.
=================
After that, i was deployed to the other end of the track, where we just stood there. There was obviously not going to be people coming in from that side! they are going to phase through walls or what? there were no doors there la....
Then Aik Send called me and Francis and Zi Xun, put us at the opposite side instead, where the audience was. I got so freaking bored after awhile, then there were two spastic students who came around, talking to the sec 2 cadets. Then they came to me, one of the idiots looked at my name tag, then said " HI MOSES", laughed and ran away. Seriously, wtf.
After that the race started, somehow I got myself positioned between Victoria JC and Victoria Sec. Bad choice man, they were cheering and cheering non-stop, and they even brought in a double bass to set the tempo for their cheers. Man, i admire the school spirit and all, but pls, I want to keep my eardrums in one piece.... There were also a few retarded people who danced and cheered at the same time, plus i practically got SQUISHED as they pressed against the barricade to look at the race.
There was this particular Indian VS kid, he was like "GO VS! VS VS VS! GO VS!" and he was punching the air at the same time. The bloody fag hit me with his elbow at least 15 times, and he was completely OBLIVIOUS to the fact that I actually existed in front of him. I pushed him back a little, hoping that he would get the hint, but NOOOOOOO, he was like "eh carry me! carry me! i can't see!" Bloody idiot sia...
Anyway, Sam Chou and Daniel went around serving iced milo to us, which was a great morale booster, then we were back to stoning...God damned "welfare" people, sitting up there guarding the vip stand, sitting down on chairs while we had to stand for like 4 hours. When they got the milo they were like "eh you slacking ah? go around give milo lol". total dipshits....
After it ended, it miraculously started pouring, we got all wet, rain was practically filling the floor of the tent and almost every single bag got WET. I managed to save my bag from certain doom, then i realised my freaking beret was MISSING. I almost died of shock, cuz that meant that i dropped it on the floor right? and the floor was wet, and everybody would be stepping on it. Thank god Zhen Wei found it first, and it was still in one piece! =D
We practically had to chiong to the CCAB building 100m away in the super heavy rain, got myself totally drenched in Full U. sianz....walked around, find place to put bags, shoo-ed away...
Darn i don't wanna elaborate. We found a toilet to change, then bla bla bla, you should know what happens.
I changed into school u, then waited for my dad to come. When i saw my dad's car I walked towards it, then I stepped on this stupid drain grill and fell down like i was doing some kind of split.
dammit my knee hurts like hell now. I'm limping like a dog....lol
i hate this day.....sianz
Labels: i had a bad day...


