well, BC gave a great speech today, in Mrs Ang's words, he made fencing sound....uh..."sensual"
What a great way to start the morning....*coughAMERICANACCENTcough*
you made the band stand for like 15min lol BC....j00 eb1l d00d...
omg im getting the "...." syndrome! Nuuuuuuu.....
Nevermind, that aside, there are much more important things to take care of. Mid year's coming, Mr Tung just gave us huge pile of maths worksheets, and only then did i realise that it was time for the fun and games to stop. oh well.
Or maybe i could be a bastard and pretend i'm still playing online games like cabal and make Kee Hao keep playing them too and his results will drop...muahahahhahahaaa. But i'm not such an asshole, am I? Hours mugged still capped at 5. Haven't done anything much and I've probably even forgot what I've studied in those past 5 hours. ._.
man, i really give up. Lets just see how time takes this along....
I've got Raaghav's blog url btw, and Sam, keep your hands off his cbox. get your orgasm somewhere else....hahas.
tag my blog....i'm deprived...
What a great way to start the morning....*coughAMERICANACCENTcough*
you made the band stand for like 15min lol BC....j00 eb1l d00d...
omg im getting the "...." syndrome! Nuuuuuuu.....
Nevermind, that aside, there are much more important things to take care of. Mid year's coming, Mr Tung just gave us huge pile of maths worksheets, and only then did i realise that it was time for the fun and games to stop. oh well.
Or maybe i could be a bastard and pretend i'm still playing online games like cabal and make Kee Hao keep playing them too and his results will drop...muahahahhahahaaa. But i'm not such an asshole, am I? Hours mugged still capped at 5. Haven't done anything much and I've probably even forgot what I've studied in those past 5 hours. ._.
man, i really give up. Lets just see how time takes this along....
I've got Raaghav's blog url btw, and Sam, keep your hands off his cbox. get your orgasm somewhere else....hahas.
tag my blog....i'm deprived...
....well...my blog lacks pictures, so heres a random one! sorry jia lei.
Labels: i'm feeling retarded.



