Today rocks! I passed my 2.4, many thanks to Reuben for pacing me. This has got to be the first time I passed the first time i attempted it... Oh and guess what? today was the last day of the Focus group Study for Chinese! W00ts! Its over! finally! damn the FGS was totally useless not to mention boring.
Oh and it gets even better! Shen Shin reminded me that due to the fact that UGOs have to be at CCAB for the cross country thing, we'll have to leave at 12.30pm and that means that I'M GONNA MISS PHYSICS! That means I don't have to do the '07 physics paper! YES! *does little dance*
today r full of win.
I just realised my blog looks emo. You know, the black and all...
But it has a self updating music player! SELF. UPDATING. haven't you realised that more songs have been added to it recently? lol. must be the guy who made the blogskin...hahas!

Navigate with the rectangles beside the tagboard!
Take note that there are hidden songs in the jukebox above the tagboard, and enjoy your journey to my life, brain and thoughts... XD
Have fun and remember to tag!

