so i decided that a video would do =D anyways if a picture says a thousand words, then videos say a trillion more.
Mrs Lee : *goes to sit beside Jia Lei*
Shen Shin : Jia Lei i really pity you....
Mrs Lee : *stare*....
LOLS.
After sch went to follow Reuben and his friends, Joel, Jordan, Jia lei and Mark chia to Bugis cuz they wanted to buy that little $5 squarish watch. At first i didn't really want to buy it buy still ended up buying it in the end. I got the white one cuz i didn't like the rest.
It started raining really heavily and we decided to go lan, joel panseh us cuz he didn't like dota. I was sorta reluctant to go cuz it would make no difference whether i was there or not. Mark insisted that someone pay his LAN fees for him cuz douglas has always been doing so....
I ended up being a nub, so everyone said not to kill me until i reached at least lvl 11 or 16 first...
well, pretty much nothing happened after that...so ciao
Labels: ripped off.


