I went to the National Skin Centre today, no i don't have any kind of skin disease but my mum insisted that i go see the specialist for my acne or pimples or whatever.
Waited there for quite a long time. It surprising how most of the people i see there are either school kids or old people. I didn't see any middle aged guys.
Anyway I got my queue number and waited and waited and waited. Thank god i brought my english hw. *Beep* *G4 1440* okay, saw my number and went into the room. The doctor was quite friendly, some middle aged woman with a very very strong American accent. She seemed like a malay to me though, ah nvm. After that, i went to go collect my medicine downstairs at the Pharmacy.
I was busy playing games on my handphone when i heard chains rattling behind me. Turned around to find 3 policemen accompany a prisoner with his hands chained behind his back and to his legs. I didn't know they chained the legs. must be due to the recent escape of the JI guy so they stepped up on security i guess.
They brought the prisoner into some room and one policeman stood guard outside.


Prisons van at the carpark

Zoomed in..
it isn't really clear but you can still make out the "PRISONS" word on the back.
k..thats all for today.


